Re: Credit where it's due. Thank you Microsoft.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 07:51 \__

As a mark of respect to Microsoft, and those who supported them in this
endeavour (SFLC et al), I've decided to not make even a single
*negative* comment about Microsoft

[...]

Should I do the same with [News]? Just for a week?

AFAICT there's enough positive news going round that it should be easy possible.

Additionally I'll be adjusting the stats script to remove the insults (for one week only).

--
K.

C:\Documents and Settings\Homer\My Documents\My Downloads>uptime.exe
\\ACER-PC has been up for: 0 day(s), 4 hour(s), 6 minute(s), 46 second(s