[News] [OSS] Intreviews with Eben Moglen and Chris DiBona

Google Keeps Close Eye on Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Chris DiBona, a programs manager for Google, talks about how the company
| uses open-source software and what it contributes to the open-source
| community.

A Group Conversation with Eben Moglen, Part I

,----[ Quote ]
| Moglen discusses how the GPL3 relates to different segments of the
| community, and ponders the structure of the Linux kernel project
| and how a hypothetical license change might apply.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/interviews/6387/1/

The open source world still yawn at Microsoft's claims. They chose not to get
close to their enemies, but to anger them instead.

Asterisk open source company "not worried" about Microsoft patent heat

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/ip-telephony/?p=1621