Re: [News] [Linux] Microsoft on Dell's Linux: Vista is Better... Than XP

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Dell Backs Open-Source Operating System

,----[ Quote ]
| "Dell is one of Microsoft's most valued partners. At the same time, Dell

If Vista sells, then Dell makes more money than with XP.

If it doesn't, then they are desparate.

I always maintain, there is a market for very high end Linux, with full support and service, even for the average consumer. Paying a few hundred dollars more just to be virus free and adware free is worth it to the typical email/e-commerce/browsing public.

|It puts the user in the driver's seat."

"God forbid" says Helf.