[News] [Linux] Reviews of Wubi, Linux Mint 3.0 (Cassandra)

Wubi [Review]

,----[ Quote ]
| Now you can and you don't even have to worry about destroying your Windows
| installation and the best part of it is that you don?t even have to set up
| a separate partition for it.
|
| [...]
|
| Like I said earlier, if you've been wanting to try out Linux,
| here is your extremely easy option for getting Linux up and
| running very quickly.
`----

http://digitaldiscobash.com/2007/05/16/wubi/

Linux Mint 3.0 "Cassandra" : - Sexy and More User Friendly variant of Ubuntu
Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxondesktop.blogspot.com/2007/05/linux-mint-30-cassandra-sexy-and-more.html