Re: [News] [Linux] Microsoft Says It Won't Sue, Wants More Novell-like Deals

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 17 May 2007 04:37 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> This one is also telling.
>>
>>    http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584-6183476.html
>>
>>    Crushed by the Wheels of Industry
>>    By Jeremy Allison, Special to ZDNet
>>    Published on ZDNet News: May 14, 2007, 5:33 AM PT
>>
>> Even more telling is the responses from a number of rather obnoxious and
>> immature Microsoft monkeys, including the well-known dissembler, George
>> Ou.
>>
>> Also, apparently at least one of the posters was outed as a paid
>> participant.
>
> You mean "No_Ax_to_Grind" a.k.a. Dr.GroundAxe?
>
> If you read through Dell's IdeaStorm, you'll see these same shills, half
> of whom a COLA Trolls, and the other half are Microsoft employees (or
> both).

When I posted bad publicity for Dell in netscape.com, Dell employees came to
extinguish the fire so to speak (there are comments and there's also a
"sink" feature, like "bury" in Digg).

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S