Re: [News] Journalism Still Filled with Tainted Corporate Agenda (Including Microsoft's)

__/ [ flyer ] on Wednesday 16 May 2007 09:52 \__

http://news.com.com/2100-1025_3-6166528.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

> And then there's Odd Butt, I mean Ed Bott who sounds like a full salary
> shill.

He makes a living selling books that he wrote about Windows. When Windows is
passe, his books will no longer be on the shelves (or collect dust) and
he'll have to find another job or gain other skills, e.g. UNIX/Linux. Thus,
the guy shills for his career, which is dependent on Microsoft. Make that
transitive and realise that he blogs to help Microsoft's agenda.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    No SCO code was used to generate this sig
Mem:    514480k total,   475076k used,    39404k free,     7088k buffers