[News] [Linux] Red Hat's Business Gets Praised, RHEL 5 to Get Thousands of Certified Applications

A tip of the hat to Open-Source: Red Hat reaches out to the world

,----[ Quote ]
| 1Q total revenue was up 41% to $111.1 million from 1Q 2006. Total revenue
| was up 44% to $400.6 million. Subscription revenue, which accounts for
| almost 75% of Red Hat's revenue, was up 48% to $341.2 million.
`----

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/05/14/a-tip-of-the-hat-to-open-source-red-hat-reaches-out-to-the-worl/

RHEL 5: How's It Going?

,----[ Quote ]