[News] [Linux] Advantages of Linux Listed, Vista Drives Another User to Linux

5 reasons to use Ubuntu and not Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Freedom of choice
|
| A stable system that doesn't have to be renewed
|
| Competition is good for technological progress
|
| Software is there to do a job, not to benefit a company
|
| The many, many little things
`----

http://ubuntudaily.com/2007/05/10/5-reasons-to-use-ubuntu-and-not-windows/

Open source and Linux looking better every day

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/14993