Re: [News] [Rival] Vista's Mail Client Already Dead?

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] Vista's Mail Client Already Dead?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 05:27:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 11 May 2007 04:18 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that Philip spake thusly:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Microsoft to kick Vista's e-mail app to the curb
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>
>> does this mean we can look forward to losing Outlook Express as a COLA
>> news reader :)
>
> I wouldn't say "look forward" was the appropriate sentiment. "Shudder
> with horror" is more like it, at the prospect of Microsoft finding new
> improved ways of mangling Usenet articles.

Iam Semel used that WIndows Live Mail at the time and he struggled to cope
with COLA as an NG.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
Mem:    514480k total,   484488k used,    29992k free,     3156k buffers