[News] [Rival] Caution and Testing Required Before MSO07 Adoption, Not Just Vista

Analyst firm recommends cautious adoption of 2007 Microsoft Office system

,----[ Quote ]
| Companies are being urged to exercise caution in planning for Microsoft's
| new 2007 Office system according to a new report from Basex, a
| knowledge economy research firm.
`----

http://itforum.wordpress.com/2007/05/10/analyst-firm-recommends-cautious-adoption-of-2007-microsoft-office-system/

HP/Vista Horror Story

,----[ Quote ]
| So here we were, lied to, and forced to use an operating system we
| just didn't want. My friend called HP and he returned the product.
| After yelling at the India representative over the phone [***], they
| finally transferred my friend over to a Canadian rep and
| installed XP.
`----

http://www.gomoviepod.com/blogstory.html

[Office 2007 Demo]

,----[ Quote ]
| Things I already knew: Microsoft _really_ suck.
|
| [...]
|
| Time to download: 20 minutes
| Time to install: 30 minutes
| Time used: 2 minutes
`----

http://canllaith.org/?p=33

Have a look at the screenshot.

[***] This is apparently where tomorrow's Microsoft is...

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=66667&owner=benthose