Re: [News] Apple TV is No MythTV, Microsoft Brings Shovelware to Phones

"Kier" <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 12:05:10 -0400, Vladimir Gredenko wrote:
>

>> "Tim Smith" <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> So when will you be providing an alternative front page to your website
>>> that is free of ads?
>>

>> BAWAWAWA!
>>
>> More proof that Roy Schestowitz is a spamming hipocrite. It is wrong for
>> anyone to advertise and make money from the 'free internet' exept for
>> him.
>> Boy spamalot will complain against all of these evil things but then goes
>> and does the same thing himself.
>>

> Errr.... maybe you failed to notice the discussion was about ads being
> inserted *after the fact* and without the users consent into recordings
> already made by Tivo PVRs. It has nothing whatever to do with web pages or
> web sites.
>
> --
> Kier

The original topic may have been until Roy Spamalot broadened the scope of
the discussion.

[quote]
One should have the right to /choose/. See the related links in the
OP (about a patent). I hate the idea of /forced/ brainwash. No choice to
avoid it either...
[/quote]

"One should have the right to choose."
"I hate the idea of forced brainwash."
"No choice to avoid it either"

These are all general statements. This all can be applied to his little
website where he makes a few pence from the idiots who visit it.

Seems that adverstising, forced brainwash and no choice to avoid ads are all
OK as long as Spamowitz is one doing it. If anyone else does this, or does
it different way then it is evil. Yes?