Re: Microsoft patent FUD © ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Thursday 31 May 2007 11:12 \__

> 'This is not a case of some accidental, unknowing infringement,' Horacio
> Gutierrez
>
> 'There is an overwhelming number of patents being infringed.', Horacio
> Gutierrez
>
> 'I do think it clearly establishes that open source is not free and open
> source will have to respect intellectual property rights of others just
> as any other competitor will.', Steve Ballmer

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/hot-topics/112739/microsoft-free-software-infringes-235-patents.html

Next thing you know they'll claim that Linux stole Surface (Milan) because
Linux devs don't waste paper with USPTO.

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2007/05/31/linux-surface/

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/1                         Wed May 30 06:41   still logged in