Re: [News] [Rival] Omer still Shares Bed with Schestowitz?

__/ [ Jonathan Byrd ] on Thursday 31 May 2007 01:01 \__

http://www.sda-asia.com/sda/features/psecom,id,1209,nodeid,1,_language,Singapore.html

>> Oh "we believe" do we, Asheesh Raina?
>>
>> And how much of Microsoft's source code have "we" compared to the
>> alleged infringing FOSS source code, in order to establish this
>> "belief", I wonder?
>>
>> Or does "research" mean "read the script Microsoft handed us" now?
>>
>> You've gotta laugh at FUDies claiming Microsoft is being *exploited*.
>>
>> ROTF!
>>
>> --
>> K.
>> http://slated.org
>>
>> ,----
>> | <This sig left intentionally blank>
>> `----
>>
>> Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
>> 17:26:47 up 43 days, 14:58,  2 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.37, 0.71
>

> paid shill Omer must reply to every post shestowitz makes.
>
> must reply.

Posted from AIOE.

  must be a shill from Microsoft.

*plonk*

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 135 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie