Re: [News] [Linux] Linux Users Can't Be Counted; Early Peek at Fedora 7

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/05/27/ways-to-understand-the-linux-users-popcon-and-smolt/

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/05-08-2007/0004583089&EDATE=
>> http://tinyurl.com/yooq7a
>>

> Linux users can be counted.
>

> Ratiocination is a foreign concept to Schestowitz.

Different user bases are a totally foreign concept to "Manny"

Not surprising, as that stupid troll posts via aioe and pretends to use
KNode
--
Only two things are infinite,
 the Universe and Stupidity.