[News] [Linux] Photoshop Runs on Ubuntu Linux

Installing Photoshop on Ubuntu Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Days after I installed Photoshop in my Linux laptop, I've had no
| major problems using it. I've been able to edit images just as I
| used to when I was still using Windows XP.
`----

http://max.limpag.com/2007/05/27/installing-photoshop-on-ubuntu-linux/

[Dell criticism] They're Here. And They're Nothing to Write Home About.

,----[ Quote ]
| Dell's deliberately limited Ubuntu Linux offerings show cowardice in
| the face of Microsoft's displeasure, and telegraphs to the casual
| shopper that Linux is a very cheap (as in quality) second to Windows
| in terms of breadth and depth of hardware support, when it most
| certainly is not.
`----

http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/05/theyre-here-and-theyre-nothing-to-write.html
http://tinyurl.com/2gzerl

Remember Novell's deal with Microsoft and how Wine is excluded (by name).