[News] [Linux] PCLOS 2007 Named "One of the Finest", SabayonLinux is Bleeding Edge

PCLinuxOS 2007 : Cool Looking Linux Distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall , PCLinuxOS is one of the finest Desktop Linux Distribution i
| have tried in past few years , it integrates some of the wonderful
| features of Mandriva Linux and adds a power pack collection of
| software in 700Megabytes of Live CD . I have been a passionate user
| of Ubuntu and i can safely say if i had to recommend a Linux distro to
| someone new at computers it wont be Ubuntu but PCLinuxOS .
`----

http://linuxondesktop.blogspot.com/2007/05/pclinuxos-2007-cool-looking-linux.html

Five reasons to love Sabayon

,----[ Quote ]
| There you have it. A really fast, bleeding edge distro with great
| hardware detection and 3D controls. Sabayon Linux is worth a look
| if you're undecided on what to pick.
`----

http://distrogue.blogspot.com/2007/05/five-reasons-to-love-sabayon.html

Related:

Wow!

vista killer : sabayon 3.26 et beryl2rc1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8IIyikhkc