[News] [Rival] Windows Validation Proven to a Backstabber

Another case of false positive in WGA [Picture]

,----[ Quote ]
| This is what happens when you spend 399$ for a full Windows Vista
| Ultimate. I'm contacting Microsoft today.
`----

http://flickr.com/photos/neasteflorin/513358043/

Office 2007 Validation Failed By IE7 Protected Mode In Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Is this a genuine Office 2007? Are we getting pirated license codes,
| or because our Office 2007 license codes have been activated by others
| before we do? And few more questions throw out from my boss, after
| I updated him that we can't download Office Add-in for the Office 2007 due
| to Office WGA validation failed!
`----

http://www.walkernews.net/2007/05/25/office-2007-validation-failed-by-ie7-protected-mode/

More fun restrictions with false positives (picture):

http://breakpointr.tumblr.com/post/2419867