Re: Ubuntu on the Dell home page

__/ [ thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 25 May 2007 19:46 \__

> John Bailo <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I just noticed that the home page (the home page for the whole site) for
>> Dell is featuring the Ubuntus
>>
>> http://www.dell.com/
>>
>> Wonder how sales are going so far?
>
> They appear to rotate through a series of product ads on their main
> page, so you may have to reload the page a few times before the
> Ubuntu ad comes up.
>
> Thad

Maybe that's why the site is unavailble, as John later said. Ubuntu fanbois
hitting refresh to see Ubuntu, thereby leading to mild DDOS attacks.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
  2:20am  up 27 days 10:42,  8 users,  load average: 2.06, 2.41, 1.82