Re: Wal-Mart to begin selling Dell PCs

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 13:54 \__

>> Bear in mind that Wal-mart and Microsoft see eye to eye and they are loyal
>> to each other. The Linux FUD/deals, the IE-centric site and MS-DRM ar
>> proof of this. They share some connections, in terms of staff.
>
> Don't forget Justin Steinman's comments about Novell getting a foothold
> in Walmart thanks to the MS deal:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2qfoq5 (Google Groups).

That is total BS. PR spin and a lie. They were already a customer.

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/05/23/microsoft-is-novells-1-channel-partner/

It's like re-crowning.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
Cpu(s):  23.7% user,   4.6% system,   0.6% nice,  71.1% idle