Re: [News] More Evil from Intel Crooks?

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 14:03 \__

>> AMD subpoenas lawyers in Intel case
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | AMD wrote to Special Mater Vincent Poppiti yesterday saying a
>> | dispute had arisen between AMD and Intel. In that letter, AMD
>> | alleges Intel's outside counsel "were involved as actors" in
>> | developing Intel's document preservation plans.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39805
>
> IOW Intel lawyers are shredding evidence.
>
> Well if it's good enough for Dubya...

Bush team deletes embarrassing emails

,----[ Quote ]
| According to the Washington Post, countless e-mails to and from
| many key White House staffers have been deleted to avoid
| congressional subpoenas.

U.S. judge orders Intel to try to recover e-mails

,----[ Quote ]
| Farnan gave Intel 30 days to recover as many of the missing e-mails
| as possible and to draw up a report on the steps it is taking to do
| so, Mulloy said.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20070307:MTFH90775_2007-03-07_18-56-16_N06406049&type=comktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/2fbanr

Guess what? Suddently Intel has *magically* found a few, due to pressure.
Before that, they said the E-mails had venished.

AMD writes to court complaining about Intel

,----[ Quote ]
| Chip firm AMD sent a letter to special master Vince Poppiti pointing
| out three dozen reporters cover its antitrust case against Intel and
| saying it's been careful whereas Chipzilla has been spinning like a top.

                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
Cpu(s):  23.7% user,   4.6% system,   0.6% nice,  71.1% idle