Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista: The Forgotten Microsoft Product

__/ [ John Locke ] on Wednesday 23 May 2007 17:24 \__

> On Wed, 23 May 2007 13:39:52 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>What happened to Vista?
>>
>>,----[ Quote ]
>>| So what happened? Almost four months later, we hardly even hear
>>| anything about Vista!
>>|
>>| Well, it turns out Vista itself kinda got blown away instead... in
>>| the wind. Microsoft certainly did not deliver what it promised,
>>| and people realize that.
>>`----
>>
>>http://cdemar22.com/cbranch/2007/05/22/what-happened-to-vista/
>
> What MIcrosoft did wrong was create an OS that MIcrosoft and the
> entertainment industry wanted. They completely ignored what the
> customer wanted. This would be fatal to a smaller company.

They thought that no matter what they build, people will come. They were
wrong. It's no field of dreams and it's no Hollywood either. People hate
Vista.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Far away from home, robots build people"
roy      pts/4                         Wed May 23 14:38 - 14:39  (00:00)