[News] [Linux] PCLinuxOS Recommended as Vista Altenrative, Reviewed

(OT) Alternative to Vista? Try the user friendly PCLINUXOS 2007!

,----[ Quote ]
| Hello... I am NOT a linux Geek, I am a windows user. But vista is
| horrible... and more and more people are looking for alternatives.
|
| Many of you are frustrated with vista, I know... but there are new
| alternatives coming out, and they are free too.
`----

http://www.tabletquestions.com/windows-vista/116931-ot-alternative-vista-try-user-friendly-pclinuxos-2007-a.html
http://tinyurl.com/27vc77

New PCLinuxOS 2007 looks great, works well

,----[ Quote ]