Re: [News] [Linux] Sun Acts as Legal Shield for GNU/Linux

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "The word 'intense' was invented for Ballmer, who met with us in a
> | green room that had a paper sign with his name taped to the door.
> | While he was at first warm and engaging, a question about security
> | features shifted his mood. His eyes, soft when he smiles, grew dark.
> | The usually boisterous Ballmer became unexpectedly quiet and soon
> | exited the room without saying goodbye.
> `----
>
> http://www.smartmoney.com/mag/ceo/index.cfm?story=april2007

   http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/86841_ballmer13.shtml

   Microsoft Chief Executive Steve Ballmer declined to be interviewed
   for the book, as did virtually every other current and former top
   officer at the company.

   In addition, he said, "I have never come across a less helpful group
   of public affairs people than Microsoft's propagandists."

   . . .

   Maxwell's book suffers from some factual and stylistic errors.

   . . .

   Yet Maxwell has made a strong effort with "Bad Boy Ballmer." Until
   Ballmer decides he wants his story told, this will likely remain the
   best book on the publicity-averse multibillionaire whom Maxwell says
   acts sometimes "like John Belushi on coke . . . part Hemingway, part
   Hercules, part Attila the Hun."

--
   "It turns out Luddites don't know how to use software properly,
   so you should look into that." -- Bill Gates, FOCUS interview