[News] [Rival] Lots More 'Fun' with Windows

Symantec "false positive" crunches thousands of Chinese Windows XP PCs

,----[ Quote ]
| The Chinese Internet Security Response Team (CISRT) have now dubbed
| May 18 as "Black Friday" and called it a horrible day. Although the
| problem only affected the "simplified Chinese" version of Windows
| XP, Chinese reports are that around 7,000 users were affected when
| the anti-virus software deleted the two files. When users rebooted
| their PCs, they were greeted with the "blue screen of death".
`----

http://techlogg.com/content/view/180/1/

Consumer Alert - QuickTime plays havoc with RAID in Vista!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/7542/consumer_alert_quicktime_plays_havoc_with_raid_in_vista/index.html

Vista video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvuJILN5og&NR=1