Re: [News] Documents Revealed Which Show WIntel's Sabotage of $100 Laptop Project

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> What If Every Child Had A Laptop?
>
> What if every child in the world used Linux?

It certainly could give Linux and OSS adoption a boost, which must
certainly give Microsoft pause.  Of course Linux is already seeing
some of its largest growth in developing nations, so this would
just build on that trend.  Add that to growing demand for open
standards in the commercial developing world, and the future looks
good for Linux and open source in general.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat myself.  I see the same
market forces that drove adoption of the Internet now driving
Linux/OSS growth.  Doubt it all you want... it is happening
anyway.  :)

Thad