[News] [Linux] VectorLinux and PCLinuxOS Praised

Recent experience with Ubuntu 7.04 Vs Suse 10.2 Vs PCLOS 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| Well now the life is cool with PCLOS, I'm enjoying all the security
| features of Linux with best performance on my laptop. Thanks PCLOS
| team again for giving such a nice distro to the world.
`----

http://journals.aol.com/anantgowerdhan/pclosexperiance/

VectorLinux SOHO: A better Slackware than Slackware

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://distrocenter.linux.com/distrocenter/07/05/16/1816255.shtml?tid=127