Re: [News] [Rival] The Many Rough Edges of Vista (Which PR Tries to Rub Off)

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] The Many Rough Edges of Vista (Which PR Tries to Rub Off)
  • From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:43:18 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:R/T6oS+SbrFSX4WWYsXu8k3nbSg=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
John Locke <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, 21 May 2007 17:20:00 +0200, Hadron Quark
> <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>This John Locke guy is going off the rails. Someone needs to change his
>>meds. John, you're not Kelsey in disguise are you?

> Just ran out of Lithium tablets. But I can still see more clearly then
> Microsoft.

Aha. Or need more meds or an ego mod.

> I've been in business for many years. One thing I've learned is that

Longer than MS? Did you make more money than MS?

> your customers will always see you for what you are.  Image is
> critical. Some companies may fool their customers for awhile but in
> the end they'll get bit.
>
> The bottom line.  Microsoft, reevaluate your business model.

I hate to say it, but I don't think they need to. Sure there are teething
problems with Vista but only a fool would have thought there wouldn't
be.

Go look at the #ubuntu channel on irc. Thousands of people are having
issues with Ubuntu too. It happens. It's SW.

--
'Mounting' is used for three things: climbing on a horse, linking in a
hard disk unit in data systems, and, well, mounting during sex.