[News] [Rival] Windows Vista PCs Are Not Truly Vista Ready

How Does Windows Vista Rate?

,----[ Quote ]
| Uh, Oh. This weekend, I went out to local computer stores to see
| how Vista rated PCs for sale. Not very well.
|
| [...]
|
| Maybe it's time for some PC manufacturers and retailers to
| rethink their Vista hardware strategy.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/how_does_windows_vista_rate.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Related:

Lawsuit spotlights Vista's hefty hardware needs

,----[ Quote ]
| If you bought a Windows Vista Capable PC late last year and want to
| move up to the Home Premium version of the Vista operating system,
| you may already need a hardware upgrade.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9015701

Buying a new PC? 'Windows Vista Capable' barely hits the mark

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9011523