Re: [Roy Schestowitz is being deceptive again] [Rival] Microsoft Spends Millions of Dollars Rewriting American Law in Own Favour

____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Saturday 10 November 2007 08:38 : \____

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:17:49 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Saturday 10 November 2007 00:50 : \____

>>> No, Roy.  Lobbying is *NOT* "rewriting law".
>>>
>>> You do realize that IBM also donates millions to political campaigns and
>>> funds lobbyists, right?  Is IBM rewriting law too?
>>
>> Stop modifying subject line, please. Watch the references at the bottom
>> (yes, they *are* part of the post). Example:
>>
>> Changing the Report, After the Vote
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| That agreement was nearly imperiled last weekend, though. Gerri
>>| Elliott, corporate vice president at Microsoft's Worldwide Public
>>| Sector division, sent an e-mail message to fellow commissioners
>>| Friday evening saying that she "vigorously" objected to a paragraph
>>| in which the panel embraced and encouraged the development of open
>>| source software and open content projects in higher education.
>> `----
>>
>> http://insidehighered.com/news/2006/09/01/commission
>>
>> Lookie here! Now we know that Microsoft executives help in writing policies.
>> Directly!
>
> You're lying again Roy.
>
> That is a more than year old article,

Oops. I'm sorry, Fuddie. 12 months have expired, so that makes it OK. Maybe
those supportive letters from dead people that Microsoft is responsible for
are OK as well. Probation period is over.

> <snip other BS that spins things />

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
Tasks: 118 total,   1 running, 116 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie