C.O.L.A. Dullard of The Year. Please cast your vote NOW!

  • Subject: C.O.L.A. Dullard of The Year. Please cast your vote NOW!
  • From: ball.cock.the.plumber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:04:51 -0800
  • Complaints-to: groups-abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Folks it's that time of the year again where we get to vote for
comp.os.linux.advocacy dullard of the year.
In other words, the poster who has demonstrated to the group that he
or she is the dullest, most boring poster in the group.

After an extensive offline poll of the members of this group, the
candidate list is clear although the winner may or may not be that
clear as this is a subjective decision.

1. Roy Schestowitz. Roy has more 1 post messages than anyone else in
the group. Roy posts and posts and posts some more but for some reason
the great majority of his posts sit unreplied to.
How many times can you read the same message?
I think he needs to oil up and repair his automatic poster software
because it is defective.
Probably Linux based which would explain it's shoddy quality.

2. Mark Kent. Roy's apparent wife has a unique talent for posting many
words, but saying nothing interesting. He could make the next James
Bond movie a snoozer if he was a script writer.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible/browse_thread/thread/1277abb1ce4a36a3

I have actually fallen asleep whilst reading a Mark Kent message.
Seriously!

3. William Poaster. Filters. That's all he talks about. His "fantastic
filter fanungulator"
 (fff for short). It's all been said but I'm sure we shall hear it
again.

4. [Homer]  His head is so far up Roy Schestowitz's ass that if you
tickle [Homer]'s feet, Roy laughs!
  A parrot and not a very good one.
Still refuses to release the full source code for his bogus COLA stats
program where 7 is regarded as a quality poster.
Now that's a defective program!
More than likely a few divide by zero lines in there.

5. High Plains Thumper. This Clint Eastwood wannabee, BrokeBack
Mountain Fan hasn't had an original thought in years.
Neither did his parents.  (Rimshot!)

6. Feel free to add to the list.

P.S. I vote for Mark Kent simply because I have never read anything so
dull as what eminates from his keyboard. Thank goodness he is just the
dustman at the school he works at and not an actual teacher. They
would have to pass out caffine pills just to keep the students awake.