Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> a) He's a spammer
>
> Here?  Not in my view.  It is too much material, but much of it is
> on-topic in some way.
>
>> b) invariably wrong
>
> Sometimes wrong, or hurried.
>
>> c) a nasty piece of work when cornered who threatens physical violence.
>
> You have any message-ID to prove that?

Yes. But I can not be bothered to post it. It has been linked to before.
Where he threatened castration

> Although he's been buckling a bit under the pressure lately, he is far
> more polite than most people engaged in the turmoil that is COLA.

No way. He is a simmering pot. Like a lot of zealots the "face of
reason" is always close to cracking.

>> d) a link plagiarist who denies the source sites from hit count by
>> copying their work
>
> What a stupid concept:  make public links, then cry when people use them
> or duplicate the material.

Exactly that. Someone went to the bother to get them an comment on them.
Roy then harvests them.

Plagiarist.

> Part of the robustness of the internet is its redundancy.
>
>> oh. and
>>
>> e) A liar who manipulates headlines to suit himself and generate as many
>> links to his sites which generate revenue.
>
> I usually prefer to go to the other sites in his references.
>
> Roy's posts are, on the balance, a good thing.  More selectivity and
> reduced volume would be nice.
>
> However, here's the kicker -- Roy is perfectly free to do what goddam
> wants to here, just like the more noxious posters such as linux-sux and
> clogwog.

No two ways about it. But doing what he wants to do does nothing for
Linux advocacy especially when it picks up a ragtag bag of "advocates"
like 7, High Plains Bore, PK, Omer etc who all get dragged along by
their tongues in his wake.

--
Quantity is no substitute for quality, but its the only one we've got.