Re: [News] BBC Humiliated After Insulting Linux with Bald-face Lies

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 07 November 2007 04:39 : \____

>> To say more on DRM and open source disinformation, yesterday
>> I saw a WSJ blogger getting slammed by readers (very, very
>> visible in the comments section) after he wrote an article
>> about Google's 'nightmare' phone initiative (he used Monk's
>> scream as an image to accompany the FUD piece).
>
> I read the piece. I find it hard to believe that any so-called
> professional journalist could have the unadulterated stupidity
> to commit such rubbish to print. Here's a sample:
>
> "The reason is that Google’s operating system is open, meaning
> anyone can write software for it. That includes bad guys, who
> will doubtlessly develop viruses and other malicious code for
> these phones"
>
> Right, so the closed-source world of Windows is therefore immune
> to viruses?
>
> Oh wait...

It's a good think you did not include a URL, but I'm glad you found it. Enjoy
the comments. I trackbacked him a few times in the past, if only to make a
fool out of him for licking the Microsoft Boot.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
 10:05:01 up 7 days, 14:16,  3 users,  load average: 1.45, 1.69, 1.66