Re: Dell dumps Ubuntu in the UK ... [FAKE]

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 06 November 2007 21:35 : \____

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/segments/gen/client/en/ubuntu_landing?c=uk&%20cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

> Alive and well, and still selling.
>
> Inq. is full of shit.

Sensationalist. They are not hostile towards Linux, but they like the
attention, so they choose headline that very, very poorly summarise a story
(and are often deceiving or false as well).

Dell is actually very happy with its Linux desktop sales so far.

...On the desktop and also on the server, where Dell says Linux is growing
faster than Windows.

So far, so good.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
 22:00:01 up 7 days,  2:11,  3 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.83, 1.32