Re: Roy Schestowitz - Paid shill, liar and scumbag. Is he self destructing?

"Kier" <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 09:39:29 -0500, Jeremy Wembley wrote:
>

>> "Kier" <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> What 'normal' person spends their life nymshifting in order to slander
>>> Linux advocates,
>>
>> I have nothing against "Linux advocates" - I do however take exception
>> LIARS who intentionally make up false and deceiving headlines in order
>> "advocate" linux.
>
> Whereas you don't giev a jot about the liars who make up filthy slanders
> about Roy's completely bogus sexual problems, etc, do you?

What Schestowitz brings upon himself for lying and making up false and
misleading headlines is simply he deserves. He is reaping what he has sown.

Your position seems to be that 'It's okay for Roy Schestowitz to make up
lies because other people do it to him." It is more likely that other
people attack Roy because of his dishonesty and lies. I'm quite certain
that if he would stop his lies the personal attacks would end.

>>> the way you do, scum?
>>
>> Unlike Roy Schestowitz, at least I do not receive money for my posts.
>
> Where's the proof that he does?
Then why doesn't he categorically deny that he does not receive
compensation to "advocate linux" and that he has never been compensated to
advocate linux. Here's an example, watch.

I swear on the bible and the life of my family that I have never been paid
or otherwise to post to this newsgroup, any newsgroup or any website. I
realize that this is just a "nym" but neither this "nym" or my truthful
name has ever received so much as a single cent of compensation for any
post to any internet site. I swear this before God and country on this
morning of November 04, 2007.

See. I have never been paid and am not being paid to post. You may elect to
believe me or not but it doesn't change the truth that I am not paid nor
have I ever been paid to post anything. Why is Roy Schestowitz afraid to
say this? (Hint - It's because his advocacy is paid and bought. He is a
fraud and his intentions are driven purely by financial greed and profit.)

> Nobody gets paid to post here.
Except for Roy Schestowitz - He is a paid shill and liar.