Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 04 November 2007 10:06 : \____

> Tim Smith wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> gary.stewarts.vagina@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and
>>> Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin,
>>> Germany wrote:
>>>
>>> <SNIP>
>>>
>>> and I see the same pattern here.  Thought you could get away
>>> with it.  No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.
>>
>> Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you.
>> They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose
>> to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

Dear Timmy,

This NG advocates Linux. All you do is talk about people (ridicule) and
badmouth Linux. Will you be kind enough to piss off and find a suitable NG,
troll?

> Neg on that, trollboi.  I seriously doubt an advocate wrote that.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
Tasks: 108 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie