Re: fuck off ---->>>>

____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 03 November 2007 20:39 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
> fuck off .. would you ...

I can see his message now. What a liar and a spinner. He tries to say that I
called them "criminals" when I /disagreed/ with them. Not when they/bribed/...
not when they engage in inside trading (a crime), not when they evade tax in
various offices around the world (a crime/fraud also)...

Microsoft is a Criminal Orginisation, but it's a generalisation that is backed
by various facts. Microsoft does nothing to even stop the crime it can
see /inside/ its own house. That speaks volumes. It doesn't enforce the law
and restraint.As such, being equated to a mafia culture is just natural.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 107 total,   1 running, 106 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie