Re: Ballmer: Google read your mail and we don't ..

"Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Keith Windsor wrote:
>
>> This one has absolutely nothing to do with zobies spewing anything  ..
>
> So Microsoft does read your email, same as Google and everyone else ...

Correct. ANY and ALL companies in the US will comply with a subpoena from a
federal court that orders them to do so.

This isn't the issue or the topic. The topic is that Roy Schestowitz once
again crafted a headline out of his ass that appears nowhere in the article
and implies something very misleading. It is not about handing over email
accounts which should no longer be a surprise to anyone given that every
"privacy statement" that every mail provider/ISP in the USA lists that they
will give your personal info to law authorities.

The issue is that the scumbag Schestowitz turns this routine and regular
occurance into a headline that has no basis in fact.