Re: [News] FSF Rattles Saber at Free Software Fakers, Moglen Talks About GPLv3 and Innovation

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> FSF Says GPLv3 Means Microsoft Patent Protection for All
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft's covenant not to sue users of Novell's SUSE Linux
> | Enterprise will be extended to all General Public License v3
> | users as soon as Novell includes GPLv3 code within its Linux
> | distribution, according to the Free Software Foundation.
> `----

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=E86B6EA6-EC51-43DF-A305-9939E5829EFC

Does anyone know if the current microsoft coupon issued with a current
purchase of SUSE linux is the sameone they were issuing in the begining? It
would make (the coupon) a nice piece to hang on my office wall.

Cheers.

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)