[News] [Rival] Microsoft Chairman Distances Self Further from Chair

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Chairman Distances Self Further from Chair
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:47:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft Chairman Sells Shares

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates Sells 4 Million Shares of Common Stock
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071115/microsoft_insider_transactions.html?.v=1

Microsoft's share has fallen almost 10% since the financial report.

Recent (past week):

Microsoft Co-Founder Sells Shares

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Co-Founder Bill Gates Sells 100,000 Shares
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071114/microsoft_gates_insider_transactions.html?.v=1

Bill Gates Sells 3M Microsoft Shares

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Chairman and Co-Founder Bill Gates Sells 3 Million Shares of
| Company Stock
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071107/microsoft_gates_insider_transactions.html?.v=1

Microsoft Chairman Gates Sells Shares

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071108/microsoft_insider_transactions.html?.v=1

| "There can be no more eloquent statement that Microsoft is growing
| irrelevant than Bill Gates' announcement on 15 June 2006 that he is
| stepping down from daily operations. Ray Ozzie has already taken over
| as Chief Software Architect.
|
| "One of the most eloquent dispositions on how badly things have gone
| wrong within Microsoft was by a Windows group insider (3). It
| describes the state of paralysis within the company caused by the
| horrifying complexity of monolithic integration, and persistent denial
| of reality by Microsoft's development management."
|
| "So what did Bill Gates see?"
`----

http://aaxnet.com/editor/edit040.html

Allchin's 'Buy a Mac' E-Mail Exposed