Re: FIS Profile for linux

7 schreef:
> Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
> corporation:

[snip]

We've been trough this lately, haven't we?

Quit feeding the trolls.

I know it' s hart, I've been there too, but it doesn't help. Trolls will
be trolls and there' s nothing you can do about it, but ignoring them.
As long as we feed them, they'll be coming back for more.

Mark, [H]omer and Roy already take care of the fuckwits, we don't have
to (which is the same mistake I made). So simply drawn the fuckwits in
your plonk bucket and be happy ;-)

GNU/Linux Rocks!

Cheers!

--