Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Still Tries to Buy Market Share (Virtually Paying Users for Attention)

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 13 November 2007 19:06 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>>> Microsoft looks to lure search users with prizes
>>
>> Why do I suddenly envision a used-car salesman on a podium?
>>
>> God! MS are cheesy. In fact they're way beyond cheesy; they're ham and
>> cheese on rye, and hold the mayo. Jobs was right "They have no taste".
>>

> Sort of McOperatingSystem salesmen...

I guess it makes Sweaty Steve Ronald the clown. Yeah, I can see that...

Wait until he starts spreading spyware (e.g. Vista)

Spyware infection prompts McDonalds MP3 recall

,----[ Quote ]
| Users who connected the McDonalds-branded MP3 player to their
| Windows PC were exposed to spyware code programmed to transmit
| their web passwords and other sensitive information to hackers.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/16/mcd_spyware_mp3_recall/

Maybe he'll even harass the teenagers who work at the till because they
have "obligations"...

McDonald's pilots Linux-based electronic signage

,----[ Quote ]
| Fast-food chain McDonald's is reportedly piloting Linux-based
| electronic signage at a location in Chicago. The Golden Arches at Archer
| Rutherford is using content-managed digital signage for menu-board
| promotion, dining- and play-room adver-tainment, and customer
| information collection, according to an article at SelfService.org.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq