Re: [News] [Humour] Linux Software 'Pulls a Vista' on the MBR

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 13 November 2007 19:33 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 13 November 2007 06:00 : \____

>>> .----

>>> `----
>>>
>>> Especially if it got rid of Timmy and his merry band of stalkers.
>>
>> Digg added a feature a couple of days ago -- the one-click abuse
>> report. 'kretik' (I think it's Hadron), carly (not sure if it's a flatfish
>> nym), harlowmonkeys (that's Tim Smith), and flatfish (Gary Stewart) ought to
>> be careful with their comment abuse (namely personal attacks). Almost all
>> the comments they leave are personal attacks. If they don't get compensated
>> for
>> modding down and cursing systematically, then they are mantally  deranged
                                                           ^e
>> (which they are anyway).
>>

> In spite of what many people say, I cannot believe that they do this for
> free.  Nobody could be that stupid.

Another possibility is that their role in the ecosystem (family member/business
relationship) makes this a matter of securing one's own pocket.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery