Re: [News] [Humour] Linux Software 'Pulls a Vista' on the MBR

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 13 November 2007 06:00 : \____

>> Inspired by XKCD: MBR Love Note
>
> .----
> | #  Shawin Says:
> | November 12th, 2007 at 4:11 am
> |
> | I saw this on boingboing. Now, if this gets on digg, I could bet
> | that thousands of idiots will be f**kin up their comps.
> |
> | # Mafi Says:
> | November 12th, 2007 at 7:07 am
> |
> | But in saying that, it’ll remove a large population of Digg,
> | therefore giving the Internet their bandwidth back. Think of it as
> | a blessing, moreso than a problem.
> `----
>
> Especially if it got rid of Timmy and his merry band of stalkers.

Digg added a feature a couple of days ago -- the one-click abuse
report. 'kretik' (I think it's Hadron), carly (not sure if it's a flatfish
nym), harlowmonkeys (that's Tim Smith), and flatfish (Gary Stewart) ought to
be careful with their comment abuse (namely personal attacks). Almost all the
comments they leave are personal attacks. If they don't get compensated for
modding down and cursing systematically, then they are mantally  deranged
(which they are anyway).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread