Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser. THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:02:37 -0000, Tim Smith
<reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 2007-11-29, Ben Miller-Jacobson <bmillerjacobson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Flatfish, back into your troll-hole. In my (limited) experience, Roy
>> posts interesting stuff in (sometimes, IMHO, exceedingly) large
>> quantities while you nym-shift and post exceptionally rude crap in
>> comparably large quantities. That makes Roy better than you.
>
>So you don't actually follow the links that Roy posts, do you?

Of course he doesn't and neither do many other people which is EXACTLY
what Roy Schestowitz is banking on.

Roy posts floods of messages with misleading subjects, comments and so
forth so he can poison the search engines. He knows full well that
most people will not bother to check his 'facts' and thus the posts
stand without challenge.

This works well for COLA but fails miserably for digg which is why Roy
gets caught on digg all the time.

If this were not true, and Roy Schestowitz's true reason for all of
this work was Linux advocacy, Roy would have no objection to posting a
hyper linked digest.

But he cries like a baby every time the topic is suggested despite
that format actually being a superior format for people looking for
REAL Linux advocacy.
Roy isn't about Linux advocacy however which is why he opposes such an
idea.