Re: [News] [Rival] States Attack Microsoft Over Monopoly Abuse, Microsoft Calls Out the Shills

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 29 November 2007 15:14 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>>> Microsoft's fellow giants push to end its oversight
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> "We're too busy" is a ridiculous reason to allow criminals to go
>> unpunished. Maybe if the American judicial system stopped wasting time
>> prosecuting RIAA victims, and concentrated on the /real/ criminals like
>> Microsoft, then they wouldn't be quite so "overburdened".
>>

> That is incredible!  Justice is only available on quiet days now...
>
> hahah!

Juridical DDOS.

That might explain why Microsoft is so trigger-happy with litigious
intimidation while having the Acacia troll (almost like a Microsoft
spinoff) "tilting justice into the death spiral".

Billy: "Hey, Stevie, the Feds have found out about our latest briberies in
Nigeria. What should we do?"

Stephen: "No worries. This December I'll start a legal war against Linux, but
we need to find a new shill to replace SCO. How about Novell, Acacia, and
Intellectual Ventures? We have de Icaza right inside Novell as a VP, we have
many Softies in Acacia and Intellectual Ventures is owned by a Softie. If we
hit the patent system and courts hard enough, there will be no need
for 'litigation in already overburdened courts'".

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
Protocol)
 18:00:09 up 29 days, 21:58,  3 users,  load average: 3.23, 2.01, 1.70