Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
> <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
> <4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@xxxxxxx>:
>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>
> Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
>
> [rest snipped]

He's still winded from being booted out of Netscape.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites." - Siân Berry,
| Green Party. http://www.greenparty.org.uk/news/2851
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
 08:28:52 up 17 days,  5:22,  2 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.43, 0.62