Re: [News] [Rival] CNET Puts Windows Vista Among All-time Worst Products

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 28 November 2007 19:50 : \____

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9823042-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

> It even beat WinME to the cut, which is bad enough, but to appear on the
> same list as the Sinclair C5 must be a brutal humiliation.

WinME runs /far/ more software.

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests