Re: [News] It's the End of the Line for SCO

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 28 November 2007 19:42 : \____

>><posted & mailed>
>>
>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 22 November 2007 02:02 : \____

>>> Oh GOD! Please let this be the end.... I hate it when the bad guy takes
>>> more than two scenes in the movie to die.
>>
>> Look at the McBright [sic] side: while SCO, walking like a zombie, is
>> strolling down that last mile, we're actually coming to discover where all
>> that funding came from:
>>
>> Days ago... http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071115212848719
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| "I guess filing as MSLI instead of Microsoft Licensing is like putting
>>| on sunglasses, hoping no one will notice you"
>> `----
>>
>> Microsoft is still out there. Now that we know what it tried to achieve with
>> SCO, it can be brought down more easily. It is also easier to show how
>> corrupt Microsoft is.
>>
>> Who knows...?
>>
>> Maybe a nice villa somewhere in Maui is waiting for McBride when the trial
>> is over... a villa paid for by Bill & Steve.
>>

> I'm sure that Mr McBride has made a large amount of money out of this.

Just like in the films. He seems like the type. Dreams of money and fame; money
changing hands; attempting to gag critics.

McBride: the Capone of the computing era. Or maybe that was Steve 'the silence'
Ballmer...

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests