Re: [News] It's the End of the Line for SCO

<posted & mailed>

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 22 November 2007 02:02 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> SCO Won't Be Letting Go, Oh No No
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Last month we brought you the astonishing news that someone actually
>> | wanted to by SCO, the now-bankrupt perennial thorn-in-the-side of the
>> | Linux community. As of today, the joke is ? again ? on them, as they've
>> | had to hightail it in reverse with their tail between their legs.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1005725
>>

> Oh GOD! Please let this be the end.... I hate it when the bad guy takes more
> than two scenes in the movie to die.

Look at the McBright [sic] side: while SCO, walking like a zombie, is strolling
down that last mile, we're actually coming to discover where all that funding
came from:

Days ago... http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071115212848719

,----[ Quote ]
| "I guess filing as MSLI instead of Microsoft Licensing is like putting
| on sunglasses, hoping no one will notice you"
`----

Microsoft is still out there. Now that we know what it tried to achieve with
SCO, it can be brought down more easily. It is also easier to show how corrupt
Microsoft is.

Who knows...?

Maybe a nice villa somewhere in Maui is waiting for McBride when the trial is
over... a villa paid for by Bill & Steve.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls