Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:57:15 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pkoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>>
>>> I am confused. What do you mean? Linux has almost no desktop
>>> presence and M$ has nearly it all. M$ and Windoze already
>>> cornered the market. What are you meaning here? Or am I not
>>> understanding something here in the figures you talk about?
>>
>> Hmmm, no presence, eh?  Then why are you using it?

>I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
>misrepresenting what I say?
>
>The previous emailer said that MS needs linux to corner the market. All
>numbers I know say that they did this a long time ago. Linux has almost
>no desktop presence based on populated figures. Well I am sure you
>would not think 2% is a big presence? I use Linux but it does not mean
>everyone does.  I own a 1980 Mercedes 280 SE but I don't assume everyone
>else has one, no but I am quite a minority. Why is this trouble for you?
>Or you are another of these people who think every one is like them? I
>see from your other posts you don't use Linux much or know much about it
>but as a new user maybe you can learn something about the statistics before
>you look stupid since it seems you must learn.

>Yes. And? I use OE at work so use it at home too - it took some
>tinkering to get it to work but its working mostly perfect now. With
>Linux underneath I dont have to worry about virus and trojans
>either. best of both worlds - Windoze SW with the integrity and safety
>of Linux.

You are dealing with radical Linux loonies Peter.
I sort of agree with what you are saying, but at the same time I can
understand why the Linux loonies are going ape shitz over this deal.
They are paranoid loonies.
Unfortunately with the radical Linux loonie, it's either all or
nothing.
You can't be midstream.

People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.

BTW you know you've won the discussion when they, the Linux loonies,
start digging up your broswer id string.
Get ready for the spelling police next!